A Spokane, Washington native and single mother of two. Her motivation to build this business began with her passion for art and love for people. Roses are natures artistic expression of love and beauty to be appreciated by all. Her roses have not only brought smiles to the faces of her customers, but more importantly her roses have created a huge impact on lives by providing donations towards many charities. Live on Coffee and Roses was brought to fruition in early 2015 and has since served hundreds of fans across the U.S.
1) Keep and treasure them FOREVER. Unlike real roses, these roses need no preservation to be able to keep them. Plus display them in your home all year long.
2) They won't WILT or need WATER before your special occasion and/or all year long. Easy maintenance.
3) An endless array of COLOR possibilities. With real Roses, you are limited to what shades are grown naturally (or dyed artificially.) When using these roses, you can match dress shades and other swatch colors of decor aspects almost exactly.
4) Go GREEN! Recycle materials. Save the bees and buy these ;)
5) No sneezing! If you, or someone you know, suffer from ALLERGIES, this could be the way to go!
6) It's always IN SEASON! Roses can be pricey especially when you are looking for them out of season.
7) Get your MONEY-WORTH! Why spend money on something that will die and be trashed within a few days. These roses are very much realistic, unique and great conversation starter. Best of all, they are completely CUSTOMIZABLE!